I found out this week that I was nominated for the “Shine On” Award by the author of a blog I follow: Terry at “Bullying Prevention.” I love Terry’s blog because I am so against bullying of any kind, and I want to live to see the day that bullying is no more. His blog is http://terkinn.wordpress.com (I haven’t figured out how to hyperlink yet)
I’m not sure how long I’ve been following his blog, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that such a well-known and popular blog noticed, and likes, mine. I’ve been blogging for almost a year now, but not always regularly. I’m trying to change that and make more regular posts. I’m just still trying to find…my voice, so to speak. It’ll probably take some time, but I’ll get there 🙂
Anyways, the rules for this award are as follows: (1) Thank the person who gave you the award, (2) copy the logo and put it on your own blog, (3) link the person who nominated you, and (4) state 7 things about yourself.
So lastly, here are 7 facts about me:
1) I’m a college senior majoring in Psychology, and planning on pursuing a Master’s in a few years so that I can working in counseling someday.
2) I’m a really quiet person when I’m around others, but I can go on and on if you get me talking about something I’m really interested in.
3) I laugh a lot and easily. My dad used to say that laughter is the best medicine and that’s why I’m so healthy 😛
4) I’m not a master chef here at home yet, but I still love to cook! Friends and family always love my final masterpieces 🙂
5) I’m a huge perfectionist and neat-freak, probably the biggest one you’ll ever know.
6) I’m obsessed with TV shows. I get hooked on them quickly and easily. I’ll be hooked on up to 10 at once! Vampire Diaries, Client List, Fringe, Greek, Supernatural, Hart of Dixie, and many more!
7) And finally, I will eat anything chocolate. I think chocolate is an essential food. At least for me 😛
So there you have it. 7 facts about myself. Thank you again Terry for nominating me for the “Shine On” Award, really appreciate it! 🙂